Fundamentals of Project Management
This is a complementary course for people who have attended the classroom session. This is for people who are new to project management, have recently shifted to this role, or simply interested in understanding the domain.
Enrollments are not allowed directly. Username and passwords are provided by the administrator.
No separate certificates are issued for completing the course.
- To help the participants understand the fundamentals of Project management.
- Information packed training covering the basics to project management.
- Best suitable for beginners who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering the International Standard for Project Management.
- Practical learning experience with live examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes